
As i come conquering the waves,
I saw them along the bank.
A body will rise from its grave,
Upon the sight my thirsty eyes drank.
Hundreds and hundreds of them in a file,
Stood still as guards of the Nile.
Though I have conquered monstrous waves,
This was far beyond my strength.
I cannot fight nor do I dare.
As the wind rustled through my hair,
I heard them all sing with glee,
As they were on a winning spree.
I turned my queen and sailed back,
Feeling defeated without a single clash.
Even as my queen was homeward bound,
I saw them still standing their ground.
Silent and Strong army of mother nature,
Having an ever victorious nomenclature.
They stood guarding the passageway,
That followed from the river's bay!
I saw them along the bank.
A body will rise from its grave,
Upon the sight my thirsty eyes drank.
Hundreds and hundreds of them in a file,
Stood still as guards of the Nile.
Though I have conquered monstrous waves,
This was far beyond my strength.
I cannot fight nor do I dare.
As the wind rustled through my hair,
I heard them all sing with glee,
As they were on a winning spree.
I turned my queen and sailed back,
Feeling defeated without a single clash.
Even as my queen was homeward bound,
I saw them still standing their ground.
Silent and Strong army of mother nature,
Having an ever victorious nomenclature.
They stood guarding the passageway,
That followed from the river's bay!