Monday, September 17, 2007

Love-unlocked


I walked with mah pride,

Leading me by the nose.

Laughed at the world with every stride,

Into the arcane well i was now forced.

Love at first sight, I thought it was crap,

Love is blind, was a mad man's ramble.

Until she had me dreaming about her in my nap,

Even after i knew dat love without meeting is a gamble.

Yet the key of trust was safely kept,

Within our hearts for we were scared to share.

But still love in the lock was unlocked,

Poured like music from tansane's sitar.

The need of the key was still there ,

And i had to relinquish myn to her.

For then did she give me her trust,

I became aware dat be with her i must.

She loved me true with all her heart,

Now allayed were all my fear.

Hand in hand towards lasting bliss did we start,

I looked at her and a lovely smile she did wear...


S.Anand